Why We Give
We believe that everything we have comes from God and that we have a responsibility to manage His gifts wisely. The Bible teaches us that Christians are to give freely, generously, regularly, joyfully and with the motivation of love for God and man. “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Cor. 9:7). We consider how to give of our resources to show our thankfulness to God and compassion for His people.
Ways to Give
- ONLINE via Church Center.
- Use your desktop computer or a mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Church Center makes it easy to update your payment methods, adjust recurring gifts and view your donation history. To access these features and more, click on your profile photo and visit the My Giving Page. With questions, contact our Accountant Kendra Madison at 651.288.1071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TEXT any dollar amount to 84321.
- Instructions will follow after your initial text message.
- MAIL or BRING your gift to church.
On the third Sunday of each month (Communion Sunday), congregants may give to the Care Fund when exiting the worship service. Money from this fund goes to help people in need in our congregation and community.
Gifts made online come with a processing cost that our church must pay. You can help First Free by:
- Giving directly from your bank account instead of using a credit card. This method incurs a smaller processing fee.
- Checking the box at end of the digital giving form which says “Cover the Processing Fee”. This will add $0.25 to your planned donation and cover the processing cost.