Why do we exist
We exist to glorify God by making and maturing disciples of Jesus Christ to minister to the world with the gospel by the Holy Spirit.
Our Core Values
Who we believe we should be
- Word-centered: Jesus Christ reigns over His church through His Word. We are intentional in keeping the Word central to all ministry and teaching.
- Prayer: Conversation with God is integral to all we do. We demonstrate dependence on the Spirit of God by empowering His people for His work through prayer.
- Worship: We worship God reverently in spirit and truth. Our corporate worship is God-centered, Jesus Christ focused, and Spirit-filled.
- Community: We connect and develop meaningful relationships with other believers by serving one another, growing as disciples, being accountable, and functioning in unity.
- Discipleship: We develop people by bolstering spiritual maturity, entrusting them with ministry responsibilities, supporting godly relationships, and rooting them in essential areas of discipleship.
- Stewardship: We are generous with all the Lord has provided – our time, our talents, our spiritual gifts, and our material resources.
- Local outreach: We initiate local outreach by meeting physical, spiritual and emotional needs of the surrounding community.
- Global outreach: We initiate global outreach by mobilizing our congregation to reach people of every tribe and nation.