If you are interested in meeting with a mentor please read through the information below and click on the link to provide some information.
Mission: Connecting those who have run the race to those who are just getting started.
- Encourage each other in God’s word
- Share life experiences
- Pray for each other
Expectations of a mentee
Total time commitment - 3 hours per month: 1 hour meeting and 2 hours follow-up and prayer.
- Meeting together at least once a month with an intentional purpose of encouraging each other in a relationship of service to God
- A commitment of 6 months
- A commitment to reading the Bible and walking faithfully with the Lord
- Mentors and mentees will take turns sharing a scripture and a life application during each session. This can be short and simple
- Sharing prayer requests and praying for each other throughout the month
- Keeping the meeting time focused on mentoring and life challenges
- Keep in touch by text, email, or phone on prayer request
Suggested Meeting Guidelines
- First meeting session can be used to get to know each other
- Ideal structure following first session
- Get to know each other (15 - 20 Minutes)
- Focused scripture reading & Life application (20)
- Share life experiences, challenges and prayer requests for the month ahead (20)
- Follow up throughout the month on prayer request through phone, email or text
Please click here to sign up and provide some information about yourself.