If you are interested in getting connected please read through the information below and click on the link to provide some information.
- Encourage each other in God’s word
- Share life experiences
- Pray for each other
Expectations of a One to One
Total time commitment - 3 hours per month: 1 hour meeting and 2 hours follow-up and prayer.
- Meeting together at least once a month with an intentional purpose of encouraging each other in a relationship of service to God
- A commitment of 2 to 6 months
- A commitment to reading the Bible and walking faithfully with the Lord
- Men will take turns sharing a scripture and a life application during each session. This can be short and simple
- Sharing prayer requests and praying for each other throughout the month
- Keeping the meeting time focused on scripture application and life challenges
- Keep in touch by text, email, or phone on prayer request
Suggested Meeting Guidelines
- First meeting session can be used to get to know each other
- Ideal structure following first session
- Get to know each other (15 - 20 Minutes)
- Focused scripture reading & Life application (20)
- Share life experiences, challenges and prayer requests for the month ahead (20)
- Follow up throughout the month on prayer request through phone, email or text
Please click here to sign up and provide some information about yourself.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.