September 9, 2017 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Family: “A Cultural Crisis”
- The Control Catastrophe: “The Value of Authority”
- Technology: “A Blessing and a Curse to the Family.”
- The Church: “A Family Support System”
- Sticking Together: “God’s Design for the Family”
A person does not have to look very hard to see the deterioration of the family within the culture. From broken marriages to broken families it seems that we are seeing it all. Sticking together as a family unit takes time and energy to make it work and each person in the family must play their part to bring glory to God. From the beginning God designed marriage and family to be the building blocks of a culture that would promote faith in the living God from generation to generation. In 2017 the BCA has invited Dr. Kevin Carson to challenge us on the importance of God's design for the family. We hope that you will consider being with us for this important Seminar.
First Evangelical Free Church • 2696 Hazelwood Street, Maplewood, MN
More information available at www.bc-alliance.org